Learn why migrating from SLC 500 to modern CompactLogix has it's benefits.
Graphic designed and created by Josh Ingles of Rensenhouse Kansas City
- Performance enhancements
- Integrated safety, motion, and security
- Premier integration
- ethernet connectivity, I/O, and device integration
- Lower operational cost
How you get there?
- Phased migration with ethernet adaptor
- Implement new controller
- Keep existing SLC I/O
- Logic code translation tool
- "Wizard-like" step-by-step dialog guide through the translation process.
Contact us for more information on how: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out a little more from RA at: http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/rm/1756-rm085_-en-p.pdf